Free Exercise Machine @ Mall of Asia by the Bay after jogging



Wednesday, July 21, 2010

As scheduled, I was again able to jog by the bay in the Mall of Asia grounds. This time GF Tintin plus housemates Apol & Chippy were with me.

The goal was to improved upon last week. This time I was able to jog 3 laps from the flag area until the bungee jumping area. Baby steps you might say but improvement nonetheless.

After which, I joined Tintin in the mechanical exercise machine installed also in the grounds of Mall of Asia overlooking Manila bay. These fitness exercise machine are free to be used by the general public. A few are in need of some maintenance. A proof that people really workout in these exercise machine.

exercise machine in Mall of Asia grounds

Many repetitions later, I found myself laughing my heart out during another free aerobics session some few meters away from these exercise machines.

1 comments:

tintin said...

keep up this good habit! thumbs up! :)

Looking for Something Else? SEARCH it HERE

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP