Jog-Walk & Aerobics Fun @ MOA



Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yes, I did it again today!

I was able to drag my big big ab out of bed, jog around Manila Bay at the Mall of Asia grounds, tried the free workout equipment installed there and an added bonus of some awkward aerobic/dance moves.

All accompanied by housemate Apol.

jogging at the Manila Bay in the Mall of Asia Grounds

Today's jog session had some tiny progress as I was able to complete 2 straight jogging laps - from the flagposts to the bungee jumping area at the MOA grounds. (Last week was 1 1/2 with walking)

Kuya Apol, surprisingly joined me today, and convinced me to participate in the aerobics session. My awkward difficulty in doing the steps to the tune of itaktak mo had me laughing no end. While I think that it did not help shed a pound one bit, it was fun. Hope I will always have someone with to try it out. LOL!

Blogging this now, I find myself grinning at the thought that this project is really, really on its way. I even did some barbells for my biceps.

Go doms!

2 comments:

F7 said...

Wow! That was great. I tell you what doms, GOOD LUCK! LOL

tintin said...

nag-level up ka na! hehe.. good job! :)

Looking for Something Else? SEARCH it HERE

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP