Oatmeal anyone?



Friday, June 25, 2010

Oatmeals are healthy. I can't remember when and how I started believing that. It just feels right to me.

With my abs project pre-occupying my thoughts lately, a healthy meal like oatmeal seems a good fit for the project.

Anyway, I was really considering eating oatmeal today at the office for breakfast. In fact, last night I made sure I packed one ready-to-eat sachet of Quaker Oats instant oatmeal.

Oatmeal for breakfast
I just feel that eating it is a better alternative than just plain coffee or the usual hotsilog or tapsilog offered at the ground floor canteen. Much healthier, much cheaper and not so heavy on my current challenge - my big, big AB.

Unfortunately, there was no available cup or saucer in the pantry. :(

Tough luck. But Ma'am Norma (our HR boss) saved me from being famished ( Sab's word ). Two servings of pancit bihon & some chicken later, I forgot about oatmeals and diets or whatever and lay there in my seat rubbing my full belly in a blissful and content way.

0 comments:

Looking for Something Else? SEARCH it HERE

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP