Standing-path after Lunch



Saturday, June 26, 2010

I am writing this blog entry while standing.

In the past, I work on my computer while standing in order to shake off sleepiness more common between 1 to 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

Today I do so because I thought that it would be a good part of my abs project. I think that sitting after a hearty meal would only make my belly bigger.

Where as now, I am doing so as part of this project. I just had my lunch and strongly resisted myself eating additional rice. I figured that if I sit down immediately after eating, it wouldn't do any good in improving my big big ab. Also, I believe that doing so will aid my stomach digest the meal I just gobbled a while ago.

This morning, I was able to do my deep breathing exercises, was able to eat oatmeal for breakfast and now is standing  writing this entry.

Hopefully these would all become routine. A routine that can help come closer to my goal.

3 comments:

Roxy said...

Wow, that's great! Maybe if you continue that then add some perfect exercises (like the all so famous push-ups and sit-ups) each day, you'll achieve your goal instantly. Good luck. :)

sabrina said...

Hmm, I wonder when you'll achieve the main goal of your project? :D

doms said...

@ Roxy
Eventually, I will but first I'm conditioning my body to some sort of habit and at the same time develop discipline. So that when I move to the next level - body workouts, I have already prepared my mind and body. ;)

@Sab
I am expecting initial results in 3 mos.

Looking for Something Else? SEARCH it HERE

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP