Pushing the Goal and more



Monday, June 28, 2010

Today, I woke up feeling light-headed, probably caused by 6-7 hours of night sleep.

While brushing, I figured I might try doing push-ups today. I remembered Sab sharing (or boasting) that her brother's secret to firm abs is 200 pushups. Of course, I retorted that I have no plans following the steps of Manny Pacquiao who I think do thousands.

Yesterday, GF Tintin also suggested push-ups and that I begin doing 5 daily until I reach 200. I am not sure why Tintin seemed to be often agreeing with Sab. So, I naturally disagreed with the two. Hehehe!!! I thought of starting with 1.

So, today I tried to doing one. Then, two, then, three and then four and finally decided to try five. See, I am under the saya or something. I do things on my own. Hehehe!!!

I am updating this entry while eating oatmeal with milk- calcium for the bones. Hehehe!!!

1 comments:

tintin said...

i think by the next couple of weeks you can do at least 10 push ups.

Looking for Something Else? SEARCH it HERE

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP