Tonight is Century Tuna Night



Saturday, July 3, 2010

Today and everyday is century tuna day.

So says Derek Ramsay, another great-abs displaying hunk. He is practically talking to me. Saying that my workout regimen of breathing exercises and push-ups aren't enough.

That I should I try out century tuna because it will be good for my abs and heart.



Ms. Angel Locsin chimes in, that this delicious and Omega 3 DHA-packed century tuna is good for my mind, heart and body. Alright, I'm convinced! I sure want all that Omega 3 DHA especially those coming out of her. Quite effective indeed as my mind, heart and body are now active after seeing Ms. Locsin. Hehehe!!!

Dinner for tonight is decided. One century tuna vegetable oil, one medium-sized banana and only one serving of rice.

Am I saying then that "Tonight and every night is Century Tuna night"? Nah!

While my wallet would certainly rejoice with that, my stomach would certainly love to try out those other seafoods - Sabah Calamares, Ligo Sardines, etc - fresh from the can. :D

4 comments:

Roxy said...

I'd agree with you that tuna flakes are healthy. Most of my friends who undergo diet programs would normally substitute their meals with just tuna and bread. Although don't rely too much on canned goods and go for those that are fresh. I'll wait for your next entry here. :)

sabrina said...

if i were you i'd go for tuna-and-cracker (or biscuit) diet. that's what FHM cover girls usually do :)

Marj said...

i totally agree with Sab! tuna and crackers! i once had been addicted to that. :)

Roxy said...

ohh.tuna and crackers are really great! You can try corned tuna too. :)

Looking for Something Else? SEARCH it HERE

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP