Doms Work-Out



Monday, July 5, 2010

I was supposed to be doing a deadline but ended up working out. Well, sort of. I wanted to finish that newsletter but I lack the necessary tools to do so. I just ended releasing some unwanted fats out of my body.

The workout I'm referring to isn't the professional cool-looking repetitive way of sweating out. It's more of a domestic workout commonly called cleaning the house.

Polishing the stairs with wet rags had me doing two trips going up and down the stairs to change the water on the basin I'm using.

Moving the sofa, tables and other stuffs feels like much lifting weights. Clearing the cobwebs and windows are kinda the same with stretching out.

Cleaning and arranging the shoe rack, had me stooping, good for my abs. And so is cleaning the rest room, and washing dormats. Brushing pails and slippers got my arm a good work out as well. But I forgot to use my left arm, so that isn't quite balanced.

Domestic cleanup-cum-physical workout - a perfect example of hitting two birds with one stone.

2 comments:

sabrina said...

Wow, this is really a good workout plan. Maybe I should give this a try. Hmm, I'll try it over the weekend.

tintin said...

maybe can try to clean my house too, thus, additional work out for you. :D

Looking for Something Else? SEARCH it HERE

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP