An Unexpected Arm Workout at Tom's World Arcade



Saturday, July 10, 2010

I was looking forward for some sport action last night. It was supposed to be a bowling night but the bowling alley was holding a tournament of sort. Nevertheless, the change of plans led me to discover an improvised arm workout.

Since Tintin and I just had dinner, we decided to while away the time hanging out in the Arcade - Tom's world. As for me, I only play 3 types in an arcade - shooting hoops, racing or spacecraft games ala-1941.

The hoops game entails, scoring 30 points to be able to continue shooting and then reach 150 points for another round. I was breathing a little heavy after the first token, not even reaching 100 points. To rest my arm, I contemplated on trying out the dance-revo but Tintin seemed like pleading me not to. Hehehe!!!

After that, I returned to shooting hoops determined to reach 150. Luckily I did. I scored 80 right in the first round and was able to reach to 150. But by that time, my right arm is kinda stiff and I am breathing heavily.

arm workout


doms arm workout- shooting hoops

For those looking for an arm workout, head-out to any arcade like the Tom's World. Buy at least one 5-peso token (or whatever the price of the token there) and play the shooting game until your arms get sore!

I wish I was ambidextrous so that my left arm will have the same workout. Anyway, my left hand fingers are working out for this post.

1 comments:

tintin said...

next time, i'll let you try the dance-revo... :D

Looking for Something Else? SEARCH it HERE

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP