Beautiful Sunday for A Morning Jog at Manila Bay in the Mall of Asia Grounds



Monday, July 5, 2010

Today is the first Sunday of July. Sundays being off-work days are good enough reason to stay longer in bed to sleep. Not for me for today.

I was up early, even earlier than the sunrisse because me and my housemates planned to jog around the SM Mall of Asia grounds.

I was really, really excited and thankful for a beautiful Sunday morning perfect for jogging.


Honestly, jogging does not appeal to me but I admit that this form of exercise can do wonders for my current fixation - having a better-looking mid-section. When I brought up the idea a few days ago, Chippy and Apol agreed to join in.

As I tried waking them today, only Chippy was able to give up the enticing call of her bed, even bringing her Tennis gear for the added effect.

A short walk going to the SM Mall of Asia jogging area provided a perfect warm-up. Upon reaching the sea wall, overlooking Manila Bay, we separated and I started to jog. One lap from the front of SMX building up the bungee jumping area had me gasping for air and half-walk, half jog on the return lap. Passing through the hotdog stand almost made me stop and grab a quick bite.

Seeing all those people - jogging, walking, exercising or simple spending time with families - is a welcome sight. 'wished I'd brought a cam or just my CP, for photos I can post here.

After that go-around, I tried the work-out equipment set up in the MOA grounds. I wanted to do another lap but I don't want to push my sedantary-accustomed body. So, I looked out for Chippy to head back for home.

Beautiful Day indeed. Good addition to the things I can do to reach my goal.

0 comments:

Looking for Something Else? SEARCH it HERE

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP