Sunday Jog, TeamJACOB, Arm Weight Training Tips



Sunday, July 25, 2010

Had another Sunday jog by the Manila Bay at the Mall of Asia grounds just moments ago.

This time, we (me, apol & chips) had a new fitness recruit - fellow high school alumni, Rujohn.

Like me, Rujohn also have a fitness plan which he calls "I'm hotter than you, Papa P - teamjacob" project.

He was supposed to join us as early as last week but was probably detained by his bed (& partner) LOL!!!!


Anyway, as they are more advanced joggers, they jog the whole straight path alongside the bay. While I took my own jog route. This time I labored with a fourth lap and have no more energy to join the aerobics fun.

arm weight training
Back at home, I had some useful weight-training tips from gym-rat pals Rujohn& kuya apol. Rujohn introduce me to the idea of sets. He advised 3 sets of 10 repetitions on dumbells for my biceps & triceps every other day. I bargained for 8 repetitions. Kuya Apol demonstrated the proper form for tricep weight exercise. hehehe!!!

See, I really have no need to enroll at a total fitness gym! LOL!

I am now thinking of formalizing my daily workout. But I am still hesitant posting it here as I may not be able to religiously follow it. I'll see.

1 comments:

Team Jacob said...

I was not detained Doms... I was chained! LOL

Looking for Something Else? SEARCH it HERE

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP