Abs Project Back on Track



Friday, August 6, 2010

The project had a minor bump on the road over the weekend.

I was down with the flu - body aches, cough & colds. Thus, I wasn't able to  jog around.

I consider the month of July a success with regard to this project. I was able to jog on all Sundays of July.

A not so good start for August.


Photo Credit - Aidan Jones

My body probably reacted with the sudden activities and the rainy days more or less bolstered it. I was practically in bed the whole time last Sunday and Monday. Tuesdays & Wednesday I temporarily forego using the stairs and even the morning stretching.

Last night, however, I felt completely recuperated. I was A-okay.

So, I did the 3 sets - eight repetitions lifting-weights routine for my biceps and triceps. New gym rat housemate Apol was present for both encouragements and guidance. He even suggested to increase the number of repetitions.

But given that I had a recent bout with flu, I decided going easy but surely would be good for my body long term. And I am planning to integrate some workouts I saw on an old issue of Men's Health magazine.

Abs project is now back on track!

0 comments:

Looking for Something Else? SEARCH it HERE

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP