No Jogging - Project On Hold



Friday, August 20, 2010

My abs project is practically on hold after I missed jogging for 3 consecutive Sundays.

Jogging is the centerpiece activity for this project of mine. But these three reasons listed below prevented from doing just that.

1. Sick bay
2 Rain
3 Alumni Event in Silang Cavite

I do not know why, but the previous two weeks seemed like busier than usual. In the few times that I had, I made up for that lack of jogging by lifting dumbells in our boarding house. In fact, my arm workout has already leveled up to 3 sets by 12 repetition.

But I am positive about the next two sundays of August. And yes, the project will push through!


Photo by NateOne

0 comments:

Looking for Something Else? SEARCH it HERE

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP