My Abs Project Soundtrack: I will never say never! (I will fight) I will fight till forever! (make it right)



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My neglected abs project got a much needed CPR from an unlikely source - Justin Bieber's Never Say Never (plus a training soundtrack) . The song is played as the movie credits of The Karate Kid (2010) rolled in.

The song somehow reinforced the message I took from the movie. That is, keep getting up no matter how many times you're knocked down. Well, it fits my abs project to a T. It has become an on-and-off endeavor. I keep trying to be consistent about it, of which I consistently failed to do.

But as the movie pointed out, you can alway get up for every failure. I found a new hope in reviving my abs project. And, as corny for some as it may sound, a training soundtrack too!




I suppose I can revise the take-off-put-down-pick-up-hang-in-put-on jacket scene into my own towel-wrap-towel-unwrap training while whistling my training soundtrack. LOL!

On a semi-serious note, I am back to my early morning push-ups routine.

0 comments:

Looking for Something Else? SEARCH it HERE

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP