Abs Project Back to the Future



Monday, August 23, 2010

Finally, I was able to resume jogging at the Mall of Asia grounds early morning yesterday. This is my first for the month of August.

And my abs project is back to the future I've imagined.

As I was alone, I decided to explore the entire by-the-bay esplanade. Walking the whole route was a good warm up in itself. Considering that it has been three weeks since my last jog, taking slowly will not strain my body.


When I reached my usual spot in the flags area, I jogged straightaway to the Bungee-Jumping-area never slowing my pace. Catching my breath for some seconds, I proceeded to walk back to the end.

Although I was only able to do 2 laps, I was glad with the way I sweated out. Before going home, I used the free equipment for some workout for my abs.

All in all it was a good jog/workout. I guess I'm back - for the future of my abs. ;)


Photo Credit - Here.

0 comments:

Looking for Something Else? SEARCH it HERE

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP